Subject: For information: nomination process (new) for upcoming STI Network meeting in Stockholm
From: "SBT Meetings" <[email-masked]>
To: "lena.koenig" <[email-masked]>, "El-Khatib Ziad" <[email-masked]>, "dominique.vanbeckhoven" <[email-masked]>, "jessika.deblonde" <[email-masked]>, "Ivailo Alexiev" <[email-masked]>, "Ivva Philipova" <[email-masked]>, "nvladimirova" <[email-masked]>, "tatjana.nemeth-blazic" <[email-masked]>,Mirjana Lana Kosanović Ličina <[email-masked]>, "drelenax" <[email-masked]>, "georgiossiakallis" <[email-masked]>, "Fani Theophanous" <
Cc: Ákos Tóth <[email-masked]>, "Dam, Alje van" <[email-masked]>, "Amaryl.Lecompte" <[email-masked]>, "Andreas Tille" <[email-masked]>, "ayaneva" <[email-masked]>, "angeline.mcintyre" <[email-masked]>,Anna Margrét Guðmundsdóttir - Landl <[email-masked]>, "Anna Papandreou" <[email-masked]>, "Anne Olaug Olsen" <[email-masked]>, "Antra Bormane" <[email-masked]>,Løvlie, Astrid Louise <[email-masked]>,Asunción Díaz Franco <[email-masked]>, "aurelija.petrutiene" <
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 18:02:44 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: NFPs for HIV/HEP/STI

CC: STI OCPs and National Coordinators

Dear NFPs for HIV/HEP/STI,

On 11 and 12 June, ECDC will organise the STI Network meeting in Stockholm, 
Sweden. The programme will include topics related to STI surveillance, STI 
monitoring, scientific advice, outbreak response, country support and 
Euro-GASP.

You will receive tomorrow an automated email from 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] regarding the nomination process for 
this meeting. ECDC will cover participation costs for up to two experts per 
country – more details will be provided in the automated email. Please be 
sure to check your spam/junk mail inbox and contact us if you have not seen 
an email from ‘ECDCEventNominations’ within 1 day.

All the best,

Marijana, on behalf of Otilia Mardh and the STI team

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL